To link Flow to Dropbox:
- Log into Flow.
- Click your name, then select “Account” from the list of options.
- You’ll see a section of the page called “Dropbox”. Click the “Connect” button.
- If you have a Dropbox account, enter your login credentials and click “Sign in”. If you are new to Dropbox, click the “create an account” link on the Dropbox site and download and install Dropbox on your computer.
- You’ll be asked to give Flow permission to create a folder in your Dropbox called “ProQuest Flow” in your Apps folder. This is where Flow will place a copy of your articles.
You can only store your own articles in Dropbox – articles in shared collections are not included. All of your articles (regardless of what Collection they are filed in) are saved to your ProQuest Flow dropbox in your Apps folder.
After you first set up your connection from Flow to Dropbox, newly uploaded documents you save to Flow are automatically saved in Dropbox as well as. When you remove a document from your Flow library, we’ll also remove it from Dropbox as well.
To disconnect your Flow account from Dropbox:
- Log in to Flow.
- Click your name, then select “Account” and navigate to the “Email” tab.
- Click the “Unlink” button in the Dropbox area of the page.